Short Magazine Lee Enfield Mk. III (Updated)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my second gun rig, and I think it looks great.

The Short Magazine Lee Enfield Mk. III (SMLE Mk III) saw extensive use during both World Wars (In the form of a later variant in the Second World War), and used to be standard issue in the British Empire. It can hold up to ten .303 British rounds, and although it was fed via magazine (which is also detachable, though not in this rig), they were generally loaded from the top using stripper clips (Now has one!), or even just round by round individually. It proved to be effective in trench warfare.

Spoiler

mSGXwoP.pngyEKtAuU.png                                                      This is the cocking piece, kinda the thing that strikes the bullet when you pull the trigger, kinda.

VwP3PaF.png                                                       Fun Fact: The sights are adjustable 

nIXmzbu.png

Tutorial: In the Body section there is a Moving Parts section.

In that, there is a Main Bolt section. In that, there is a rotating bolt section.

1. Rotate the Rotating Bolt section -45 on the X axis

2. Pull the Main Bolt backwards

3. (Add bullet physics or reload)

4. Push Main Bolt Forwards (Along the way, push the cocking piece back slightly)

5. Rotate Rotating Bolt back to original position 

6. Pull trigger (duh)

7. Make Cocking Piece fly forward

8. Repeat

Also before I forget, here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0em4vii9gc12fj/SMLE_Mk_III.miobject/file

Was looking at the rig again and decided it was a bit too thicc.

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan
Updated Rig