IS MINE-IMATOR copyrighted

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not really... it can't be because its based off the already copyrighted Minecraft...

I dunno... Ill check

I dunno... Ill check

Probably not, as zuexs said, it cant be because it has got minecraft's textures

The name can be claimed, provided the name in his province/country has legalised it.

And is also available.

If the Mojang company has not added Distribution laws with its content and Added permission for others to use this commercially, And also with Creative commons license then The Glorious David has nothing to lose with taking claim for this program.

(Also, The Glorious David makes money of the adfly link to download, So its commercial, we are paying him by downloading)

https://account.mojang.com/terms

2) Do not redistribute our games or any alterations of our game files.
He is not sharing the game, but he sharing the content within, but he not altering it. So this is ok.\

3)You may develop tools, plug-ins and services for commercial use but they may not seem official, such as using our logos. Do not make commercial use of anything we've made without our permission.

I guess this is kinda like a tool, So he only need permission from Mojang to continue using commercial rights (getting money)

however , In full terms it says

'You must not: Make commercial use of anything we have made or try to make money of anything we made'

^Take note of that The Glorious David.

however also in the full terms.

'Any tools you write for the Game from scratch belong to you. Plugins for the Game also belong to you and you can do whatever you want with them, as long as you don‘t sell them for money / try to make money from them. We have the final say on what constitutes a tool/plugin and what doesn‘t.'

^^Also should be noted...Unless this doesnt apply to Mine-Imator.

Also! Whats even worse.
EULA ToS applies to Mojang, So The Glorious David should read on that.

I'm pretty sure I will need Mojang's permission when the day arrives and I start charging for the program (or at least for a "pro" version of it). They seem like a cool bunch of people however, so I'm sure they won't mind.

You We Have To Pay Right But Depends? When WE Already Paid For It And There's A New Update Do We Have To Pay Again?

I'm pretty sure I will need Mojang's permission when the day arrives and I start charging for the program (or at least for a "pro" version of it). They seem like a cool bunch of people however, so I'm sure they won't mind.

Im positive it doesn't bother them, Mine-Imator has been around for a VERY long time. If it ever did bother them im sure at least an Email or PM or a post would of came your way by now.