Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

6 answers to this question

Moved to Mine-imator Help, as this isn't a rig.

There isn't one way to do it, but I would personally make some custom yellow/orange light rays to come out of their hands and feet, in addition to some particles. I would learn how to use the particle creator if you haven't already (I'm not particularly experienced in it myself) and get something that looks close to what you want. Again, there's no one way to do it and it's all up to your taste and what you know how to do well.

Hey, so i've made something like this before in the attached video, for this i used Particle Creators with the smoke effect, made them yellow and set the graphics to only render their yellow/orange glow and have the follow an invisible block to attract to a certain point, if you want me to i will create a video tutorial on how to do this

Edited by TheVale

13 hours ago, TheVale said:

Hey, so i've made something like this before in the attached video, for this i used Particle Creators with the smoke effect, made them yellow and set the graphics to only render their yellow/orange glow and have the follow an invisible block to attract to a certain point, if you want me to i will create a video tutorial on how to do this

Thanks! But yeah, please do a tutorial for it.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:27 PM, Rollo said:

Moved to Mine-imator Help, as this isn't a rig.

There isn't one way to do it, but I would personally make some custom yellow/orange light rays to come out of their hands and feet, in addition to some particles. I would learn how to use the particle creator if you haven't already (I'm not particularly experienced in it myself) and get something that looks close to what you want. Again, there's no one way to do it and it's all up to your taste and what you know how to do well.

Thanks