Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this weapon designed to fit in post apocalyptic setting. The apocalypse started in mid of Cold War. "The Allies didn't left their home but darkness did" said by Russian Commissar at Moscow.

QTCakm2.png

Where entire world got engulfed by mutated creatures made  most low to mid calibers rendered useless while darkins were near undefeatable by normal physical weapons thus pushing development of Energy or Atomic weapons to hight. The hybrid between normal fire arm with custom high caliber rounds mixed with focused laser made in Russian land . With its help advancing in night and pushing highly populated mutants/darkins with sheer force possible. This weapon looks as out dated tech in major cities but also counts as perfect weapon of choice for ones who dares to explore outside.

Modified AK47 with laser . This weapon can take care both mutants ,darkins and needed . It has very low cost to manufacture than other weapons effective against treats of outside.

JlIKDjH.png

QbYJrJh.png

J8ZaPmr.png

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8wjdaa37kse4cdf/AK-47_+Laser.miobject/file

2 post in one day ? WHAT !? actaully ak47 was finished last week and i finished this at monday but i was too lazy to post it ... welp it's here and you can do what ever you want with it.

btw upvote and share the post . Follow me for future contents and subscribe to my channel and ring that damn bell so you can't miss when i release "Flesh and Dark" movie... i think it will be only 2-3 min

do not worry how heavy is a model like that, you did it 100% in mine-imator that means the folder is big, I'll download the portable 1.21.0 to test it and then I give you my verdict since judging you blind would be selfish

I already tested it, without complaints, but as I said if it gives a little lag, you won an upvote, you did everything from mine-imator as I said, you have talent. Have you not considered learning how to use external 3d modeling programs? As they use json programming they do not give lag. I hope to see your next work