Randoms And Scraps

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

some random thing  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to remake some of them?

• yee
    • nope

these were just wallpapers i never finished/used or only posted in my status updates

these are things i posted as status updates:

04tPOIz.png

First, i wanted to mention this first, i'm redo the SCP idea into a series rather than movie, i already got a plot and am making the map at the moment.

1wpgKU7.png

This was just an image i made because i liked the idea, and if you notice, i'm am adding some slight improvements to the ink bendy rig.

now on to images I've never released:

rUZYlwE.png

this was gonna be a teaser for the SCP: movie, but i felt that it didn't have that much, just 2 gaurd's on a tower, so i never used it.

ARJkgoD.png

this image, ooohh boy, there's so much i find wrong with this now

1. where is it taking place?

2. why is 049 so stiff?

3. why did this happen? (no seriously i didn't have an idea still so i had no idea what i was doing)

opRI2io.png

this was a pose i was gonna add with the rig page, but i ended up scraping it because i just didn't really like how it came out.

T4bn1Sn.png

i scraped this because of the lighting, i know its meant to be about old minecraft, but i still remember the lighting being better.

that's pretty much all i could find that's interesting, have a good day people

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT