DuallyElemental

[4K] Night-Hunter

3 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

This on the other hand is inexcusable ?  Makes next to no sense for someone by the title of Night-Hunter to be all white.

Sorry lol, I’ll find a skin and undated the wallpaper

Uh. This is supposed to be dark, right? I mean, yeah you probably should keep it, because I can see that um... white dude... ......

and the log, tree, and that glowy thing, and a weird green glow. isn't that all we need to see?

11 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

This on the other hand is inexcusable ?  Makes next to no sense for someone by the title of Night-Hunter to be all white.

Makes no sense for a night hunter to have a glowing sword either. Isn't he hunting at night to be stealthy?

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Makes no sense for a night hunter to have a glowing sword either. Isn't he hunting at night to be stealthy?

That's just an effect of the sword. If I didn't put any glow at all, I couldn't see the Naginata. And, I think it adds a cool effect

To the person who says it's to dark:

I think you need to have a doctor check your eyes. I can see that wallpaper just fine, and if you really want to be critical about how you 'can't see the scenery' I rather like it dark. It sets a mood, adding brightness would ruin the effect.

As for a skin, I may have one that would look okay. If I can find it I'll add the media.

So I did find the file but I'm way to lazy to somehow get the picture here. just search "The Shadow Assassin minecraft skin" and it should be one of the first images.

Edited by TheJeweledWolf
I added a sentence.