Can you enable fancy mode?

moniker
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Certain schematics kill my performance, I suspect it's the ones that have big amounts of leaves. Is it possible to enable fancy mode so it takes less rendering power so I can animate properly?

Edit: Opaque leaves is found in the background section.

Edited by moniker

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Nimi said:

You can enable/disable opaque leaves in the background settings, though it'll require reloading affected assets or restarting Mine-imator.

Much smoother as I expected. The problem now is since you can't enable/disable on the fly, you don't really know what the end result will be as in what's being rendered behind the leaves (I have to adjust with render depth many times until I get the scene right) and reloading big schematics is annoying because it's slow.

Well right now leave transparency is broken as described in the other thread anyway, i hope it gets fixed soon.

Edited by moniker

21 minutes ago, Nimi said:

You can enable/disable opaque leaves in the background settings, though it'll require reloading affected assets or restarting Mine-imator.

OHHH

thats why it never works when I test it out

._.