Kar98K Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys im new on this forum and i just created my first rig ever!!!

its a kar98k rig, dont expect it to have full details i just created this and i just want to see peoples reaction on it

heres is the preview: 

Spoiler

Zl6dAIM.png

Click here to download

I also made the bullet packs for it download

and i made a video of it being used 

Edited by aaucuy3345

Here's the image:

Zl6dAIM.png

To post it, just mouse over the top right corner of your image after you post it, click the arrow that pops up, click "Get share links" and press "copy" for the "BBCode (Forums)" option and paste that into your post.

On-topic:

You did the shape real well, but I think there could have been a bit more attention to detail around the wood so that it looks more realistic and less flat. Other than that, though, great job and great first rig! Just remember to take constructive criticism into consideration when it's given and to try new things sometimes and keep things fresh, and you'll do great!

2 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Here's the image:

Zl6dAIM.png

To post it, just mouse over the top right corner of your image after you post it, click the arrow that pops up, click "Get share links" and press "copy" for the "BBCode (Forums)" option and paste that into your post.

On-topic:

You did the shape real well, but I think there could have been a bit more attention to detail around the wood so that it looks more realistic and less flat. Other than that, though, great job and great first rig! Just remember to take constructive criticism into consideration when it's given and to try new things sometimes and keep things fresh, and you'll do great!

Edited by aaucuy3345