Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sometimes when running Mine-Imator during a period of time, the camera view start to fail and needs to abort to fix it, I had this problem a few times, for example, this morning I had it. The error happens randomly when the program is opened during a period of time, the view can black or get glitched randomly as some days ago occurred.

Steps to reproduce (I think this error is because of my hardware or something but needs to be fixed also):

- Run Mine-Imator

- Wait or use it for a period, 5 minutes is just enough

- When the screen or the camera view starts to get buggy, the error happens, No logs of errors appear, simply the camera gets black or bugged.

Extra note: I never return to a project that happened that, so I don't know what happens if you reopen it. Mine-Imator 1.1.4

Project features: A Skysphere, a plain terrain with a wither and 2 steves with my skin and one of my friends, no clouds, no fog and was in sunset. An iron sword, an ender pearl and no more.

Edited by Aidanete

29 minutes ago, JH Animations said:

I sometimes get random errors, and it just takes a reload normally.

Yes, but I don`t use this program often but this style of errors I had them very often with this program, the last time I used it before this didn't happen but I think if I don't remember it wrong is that the before of the before of this happened also. Something to have in account is that when this bug happened the monitor has shut down automatically for a while, then returned to normal state but the program had the black screen I mentioned before