Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Im making a group with my friend so just contact me on discord you i can *check you out* to see if you could join

Discord ! Cookiestreak #7286

or if you are to lazy to do that just @ me on the mi discord :c 

Edited by Quickstreak

Just now, Nzshark6 said:

no but the joke is that we were playing bed wars and i was building a wall and quick hated it xD 

i was in a game of bedwars once and lost to some defensive freak that didn't build to center so i told him to kill himself and called him a stupid noob loser and then after 5 hours i got banned for verbal abuse

50 minutes ago, spectral said:

i was in a game of bedwars once and lost to some defensive freak that didn't build to center so i told him to kill himself and called him a stupid noob loser and then after 5 hours i got banned for verbal abuse

You're literally a Sore loser.

1 minute ago, HeYoNia said:

You're literally a Sore loser.

no i called him a stupid noob loser because he was a wuss that didn't build to center at all and his pvp skills were garbage and i only got killed by his igs

Edited by spectral

Just now, spectral said:

no i called him a stupid noob loser because he was a wuss that didn't build to center at all and his pvp skills were garbage and only got killed by his igs

Well You shouldn't at least call him a stupid noob, Its Strategy Man, a very very very garbage strategy.