Zuexs' CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig for Mine-imator v 0.6.2 and 0.7 Demo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give us your feedback :D  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate this Rig?

This poll is closed to new votes

To install it, just download the zip, export it to a folder on your desktop, open up mine-imator, then do open animation and open the Advanced Steve rig.mani under the exported folder on your desktop

You mean extract? Cause I exported/moved it into a folder on my desktop and only a steve rig from another post came up because I extracted it, like the nooby idiot I am.

How do you add the Rig In? :S

I belive dat the sheep person is right :P :( 

Lol my wolf in the profile will attack the sheep but i used Mine-Imator to make it X3 xD

Create your own Rig!

Use Paint.Net or Photoshop to edit your skin and use Mine-Imator to rig your character.

If you're too young like 7 or 11, Message the ADMIN or MODERATOR for help!

Edited by Rageminecraft

Yes please create a tutorial video for skin change!

Can you make a turtorial of how to change your skin in the rig because I don't get it

The actual person "Rigged Character 1" is actually a normal character. So grab a skin, edit it to delete eyes and mouth, and I assume you know how to change a skin of a person.

If anyone cares to read this, this rig is awesome, but here's what happens when it's run in 1.0.0

1. All hidden items appear (eg. face, teeth #3)

2. Body formed nicely except for teeth (flipped 180)

3. So hard to use regular arms and legs

Please update this rig to 1.0.0! And you might wanna borrow Trollface from my sig.

The actual person "Rigged Character 1" is actually a normal character. So grab a skin, edit it to delete eyes and mouth, and I assume you know how to change a skin of a person.

If anyone cares to read this, this rig is awesome, but here's what happens when it's run in 1.0.0

1. All hidden items appear (eg. face, teeth #3)

2. Body formed nicely except for teeth (flipped 180)

3. So hard to use regular arms and legs

Please update this rig to 1.0.0! And you might wanna borrow Trollface from my sig.

Your sig is...

hey uh zeuxs could you help me out i am making a rig in 1.0.0 and when i bend or rotate the arm the fingers stay in place. if you could help me out that would be great

You have to parent the fingers to the arm,but a tip is to make a hand part(arm colored almost flat square)first,then parent the fingers to that.

Hope I helped! :D

Edited by SethLawlz