Minecraft Zombie Apocalypse Team Needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, Connor here and today I have an announcement! I've been planning this for some time and need TONS of people to help! The vitals are: Voice Actors! Writers! Skin designers! Okay, so here's the skinny: I need you guys to help me out. The series follows a teenager's POV of the Minecraft Apocalypse. It's not supposed to be set in Minecraft, it takes place in the real world but is recorded as a Machinima type deal. There's several characters I've fleshed out, but I need all of you to help come up with/bring to life more! We also need builders to help build the maps! The helpers below are:

1. Writers: Connor (Producer, lead writer, voicing Lloid.), Ayhay (writer, skin editor), Chipeh (pending), Cosokin (pending)

2. Voice Actors: Connor (Lloid)

3. Skin Designers: Connor

Anyway, the team's growing thanks to all of you! But we'll need voice actors for the following people:

1. Claire: the protagonist. Female. 18 or 19.
2. Baxter: sidekick. Male. 17 or 18.
3. Tanya: matronly African-American woman. 34.
4. Lloid: leader of the Colony. 43 years old.

I also need a maximum of three more people to help me write the story and script.  We have all of the writer positions filled/pending! Additionally, one or two musicians would be great if anyone wants to help with that. It's not necessary, though. Feel free to let me know if you want to help! I'll find a spot for anyone who can contribute! I look forward to working with all of you.

Edited by SurvivorCrafters

Can we suggest characthers or we must be ones you made?

You can suggest characters.  However, be prepared to be turned down.  This is supposed to be rather plausible (albeit in a zombie pandemic sort of way).  Anyway, it's recommended that you apply for being a writer.

Can I be in the Machinima? I just want to have a part in it without voice acting (i'm 11)

Sure, I need people to put the skins on and act.  However, that was gonna be tackled later for now.

You can suggest characters.  However, be prepared to be turned down.  This is supposed to be rather plausible (albeit in a zombie pandemic sort of way).  Anyway, it's recommended that you apply for being a writer.

Okay, i can help you write.