Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is the Magic Sword Collab, here are the rules.

Go to this link https://goo.gl/forms/gzfltRiW2rXJlJRJ2 to submit your animation
Rules of the collab
-has to be more than 3 seconds less than 50
-must have a flying sword kill someone or something
-no music or sound effects
-watermark allowed
-has to be done by March 5th
This is my first collab, if you want to email me its romanpreu@gmail.com and my YT channel is XDeadly _ and the vid will be on that!

Rules of the collab
-watermark allowed
This is my first collab, if you want to email me its romanpreu@gmail.com and my YT channel is XDeadly _ and the vid will be on that!

this is the worst collab, aswell as the shortest deadline for one 3 and 1/4 of a day to finish this

Rules of the collab
-watermark allowed

A few things:

1. As @Immqrtal pointed out, 3-4 Days is much too short a deadline. Most Collabs have a month or more deadline.

2. Before you do a collab, I'd recommend getting your name out there, you are currently on 0 rep thus people are less likely to participate

3. The Collab Idea is kinda too specific and generic at the same time. Your gonna have multiple animations looking the same. For a Collab, you want to have a premise/restriction that people work with. Look at my "No-Undo" Collab, it goes off the ground of a restriction to the animator to create something different each time as people have their own ways of doing it. Also look at @Skibbz No bends Collab, again, a simple restriction with wild results. I'd recommend hanging around and participating in multiple collabs before making your own.

You should wait tell you have at least above 100 rep before starting a collab

Also giving people down rep isn't going to help you Down rep for u

And do a interesting collab because I mean REALLY? a sword flying across the screen hits some one and thats It? NO SOUND EFFECTS? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? 

Edited by Mobdestoryer