Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

needs a lot and a lot of work, its kinda late and im to lazy to explain at the moment why this needs improvment,  so the next comment take it away and tell him why he needs to work more on this.

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

Well, i have a lot of time on my hands, so I guess i"ll give you some feedback. At first, I had no idea what was going on. I know what you were getting at, with steve puting up a sign for his pig, but it was still very confusing. instead, you could have pulled up MS paint and quickly tiped "MISSING" then under it there could be a pig, which would not only be less confusing but also show that a pig was missing. Without the title, i would have had no idea what was going on. Second. The animation was crap! you call that walking? Mine imator has a god damn button to simulate walking so people don't have to make it them selves! It was way too slow, boring and lazy. You also used linear WAY to much. The camera action was boring and plain. A suggestion is when you end a scene, to more the camera a little bit so it is slightly moving during the scene. you could also change camera angles to keep it interesting. Just make the scenes much shorter, because people get the idea that steve is trying to find his pig in about 4 seconds per scene at most, but are easily board. Now, i admit, i was so board i didn't even watch the whole thing. Just at the end, were you show your name, DON'T USE F***ING ARIAL FOR YOUR FOUNT! it is unprofessional, lazy, and horrid. It is not that hard to change your fount. I suggest:

Haettenschweiler

Now, i have taken the liberty of making that pig poster for you.

http://imgur.com/0fZeBlo

No redo the animation. I promise you, it is worth it.

Thank you all for the feedback! As I said this is my first, story animation, so I have considered everything you said

50 minutes ago, TeleportingPanda said:

Well, i have a lot of time on my hands, so I guess i"ll give you some feedback. At first, I had no idea what was going on. I know what you were getting at, with steve puting up a sign for his pig, but it was still very confusing. instead, you could have pulled up MS paint and quickly tiped "MISSING" then under it there could be a pig, which would not only be less confusing but also show that a pig was missing. Without the title, i would have had no idea what was going on. Second. The animation was crap! you call that walking? Mine imator has a god damn button to simulate walking so people don't have to make it them selves! It was way too slow, boring and lazy. You also used linear WAY to much. The camera action was boring and plain. A suggestion is when you end a scene, to more the camera a little bit so it is slightly moving during the scene. you could also change camera angles to keep it interesting. Just make the scenes much shorter, because people get the idea that steve is trying to find his pig in about 4 seconds per scene at most, but are easily board. Now, i admit, i was so board i didn't even watch the whole thing. Just at the end, were you show your name, DON'T USE F***ING ARIAL FOR YOUR FOUNT! it is unprofessional, lazy, and horrid. It is not that hard to change your fount. I suggest:

Haettenschweiler

Now, i have taken the liberty of making that pig poster for you.

http://imgur.com/0fZeBlo

No redo the animation. I promise you, it is worth it.

Thank you so much, I have considered everything you said, As I have lost the files, I will not be redoing my first animation, however I will make another one with all of your tips

On 1/23/2017 at 2:13 PM, TeleportingPanda said:

snip

you don't need to get angry about a guy who has just started

and yeah, it needs some work.  walking is very slow and unrealistic, there are a lot of tutorials on the forums for a walking animation.  

still gave you rep for trying, though

Edited by iSheep