My First Decent Mine-imator Animation In a LONG TIME

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I use to use Mine-Imator back in 2013-2014 (Don't quote me on that). And recently I wanted to get back into the craft (NO PUN INTENTED). Mine-Imator has changed a lot since then and I've sadly come to figure out that David is no longer continuing Mine-Imator. I Can completely understand though. Back to the topic, this is the first semi-decent animation that I have made in a long time. I know its a bit choppy but I worked on it for a long amount of time. So I hope whoever watches enjoys and if you have any tips or criticism please let me know :3!

11 hours ago, Lazii said:

You Should Study Some Physics

Will do!

8 hours ago, LathanKun said:

Could use scenery. But other than that, Not bad for your first animation in a long time.

Thank you, I'm going to try to add scenery to my next animation. In hopes of It fitting the animation.

3 hours ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

I like it! It looks the animations I made when I was starting out. Try moving the camera a bit more, and move them a bit faster. Other than that, great job! :thumbsup:

Thank you! I'm not the greatest with the keyframes yet so I didn't want to mess with them to make it faster. I'm going to try and speed up in future animations. Thank you for the criticism!