Top 6 Spells in a game called Wizards

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone!  This is an animation I've been working on for a while for a server I play on a lot with a game called Wizards  I'm currently looking for constructive criticism.  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!

Edited by KingOfWizards

On 11/12/2016 at 6:00 PM, The LuckyFox said:

cringe intro

25 seconds IN:  OW MY EARS.

Sorry, looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.  Literally the only sound problem was the Anvil, and that was because Mine-Imator glitched out and wouldn't play the audio, so I just gave up and assumed it wouldn't be in the final version of the animation xD 

I'm going to assume the rest of the animation was fine since you had no comments.

1 minute ago, KingOfWizards said:

Mine-Imator glitched out and wouldn't play the audio

If some files are too long, mine-imator will clip the audio a bit. You can still put the audio in, I'd recommend them as guidelines though, ya know, add in the vocals nd stuff again and just mute the video. In a video editor of course

2 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

If some files are too long, mine-imator will clip the audio a bit. You can still put the audio in, I'd recommend them as guidelines though, ya know, add in the vocals nd stuff again and just mute the video. In a video editor of course

Ah, thanks!