Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So basically, FSP is looking for animators. Our projects are slowing down and we're hitting deadlines because our current animators are either offline too much, or they just don't meet the skill requirement. They asked me to audition, because I guess I know things about animation. We have a process for animation, and we're finally starting to feel like we know what we're doing (Pardon CA, that was a little rushed), but none of this is possible, without animators.

Basic Requirements

Now, we're not looking for newbies, or beginners. We need people who actually know what they're doing, and can effectively animate what we ask of them. I will decline people, and I'm not afraid to tell you that you need to come back after you've improved. Also, you cant be a ****, pretty self explanatory.

Payment

Once we're getting decent animations out regularly, we'll start looking into partners and ad-sense. Getting paid for your work will come soon after.

Getting started

Leave a reply with your best work, if I like what I see, I'll send you a message with more information.

This is the only thing I have that is fully rendered. (LOUD VOLUME WARNING)

I'm currently working on a Mine-Imator film with a running time of 1 hour and 20 mins. This is just a teaser lol

I would like to join FSP.

i mean im in fsp mike and i signed up for rigging, and u guys havent really asked me to rig things in like a month or two and i dont really got full fledged animated shorts on my channel so i would like to be an animator but i will make either here or pm my on discord and give me an example idea of what i could do to show u what i can do ;)

On 11/1/2016 at 4:45 PM, MBB said:

This is the only thing I have that is fully rendered. (LOUD VOLUME WARNING)

I'm currently working on a Mine-Imator film with a running time of 1 hour and 20 mins. This is just a teaser lol

I would like to join FSP.

Do you have anything else? It's incredibly hard to judge your skill based on a camera pan and some hand movements...