No home (4k wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, average for a first.

You need to work a few things, the rest is pretty good

You got Scenery and Texturing done, but these two things bug me

Lighting and Posing

Lighting is a bit too dark. Sometimes its good to not rely on mineimators sky engine to help pick you up, you might need to drop in some artificial lights.

And, well, posing is not that bad, but you need to put more realistic poses in there, for example, the legs should split a little bit, and the body should be tilted back a bit as well. Otherwise, pretty well done (for a first)

Also, if you have it, if your art lacks detail, run it through some kind of photo editing program like photoshop

Edited by Banananimator

11 minutes ago, Banananimator said:

Well, average for a first.

You need to work a few things, the rest is pretty good

You got Scenery and Texturing done, but these two things bug me

Lighting and Posing

Lighting is a bit too dark. Sometimes its good to not rely on mineimators sky engine to help pick you up, you might need to drop in some artificial lights.

And, well, posing is not that bad, but you need to put more realistic poses in there, for example, the legs should split a little bit, and the body should be tilted back a bit as well. Otherwise, pretty well done (for a first)

Also, if you have it, if your art lacks detail, run it through some kind of photo editing program like photoshop

The only editing program I have is paint.net,but it's still quite good,Thanks for the tip I might remake it (V.2) with more realism into it.Thanks for the tip!9

Just now, AceAnimations said:

The only editing program I have is paint.net,but it's still quite good,Thanks for the tip I might remake it (V.2) with more realism into it.Thanks for the tip!9

Wow, you take criticism amazingly. If I said that to the wrong person I would get shitstormed