Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

OK so i was looking at a weapon rig made by skibbz right and i had a question just how exactly do you make a rig(is there multiple ways?) because it seems to follow a minecraft format but i'm not shore(this goes specifically to weapon rigs), can anybody help me because i really wanna get into this.(sorry i accidentally added them skip)like this one of the samurai sword of the

skibbz sword rig v.2Katana_Tex.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

fghhhibhifbhdfbhkb

Edited by chuckles de clown

7 answers to this question

skibbz is a mystery, like that one guy with a dramatic story and a cold personality type 

actually thats more like apples 

on a more serious note, everyone makes rigs in many ways, but it depends on what a rig is to you, the most basic explanation is everything that you make that isn't in mine-imator is a rig.

For example: an iron sword is not a rig because you can just pick it on the item sheet and put it in your animation (with the exception of 3d versions which are rigs, since there aren't 3d items in vanilla mc) , but a revolver is not something that exists in vanilla minecraft and in mine-imator, therefore it is a rig

Well, it seems like SKIBBZ used Custom Items to make the katana. Thats what i can read out of it.

I have now started using Custom items to do some stuff (if you have checked any of my stuff, idk), the most recent ones are one of my character's big bag in his back, then other's Railgun/sniper rifle and her gun.

But yeah, like Shane, theres MANY ways to make rigs.

You probably should start by checking the forums if theres any tutorials for rigs. (ive seen plenty ones here and there)

On 9/8/2016 at 11:46 AM, Tiedemies1 said:

Well, it seems like SKIBBZ used Custom Items to make the katana. Thats what i can read out of it.

I have now started using Custom items to do some stuff (if you have checked any of my stuff, idk), the most recent ones are one of my character's big bag in his back, then other's Railgun/sniper rifle and her gun.

But yeah, like Shane, theres MANY ways to make rigs.

You probably should start by checking the forums if theres any tutorials for rigs. (ive seen plenty ones here and there)

tutorials can you introduce me to some so i can see some.

1 minute ago, chuckles de clown said:

tutorials can you introduce me to some so i can see some.

this guy (AnxiousCynic) has some tutorials that are easy to follow,

this is an link to how to make Facial Rig

AnxiousCynic's video about custom items