20 second animation of me breathing.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

One of the reasons I posted in test animations section: The title.

EDIT 1: Removed and modified keyframes, and added quality:

Spoiler

Avoiding spoiler spam, v3 is here:

Tell me what you think, and don't sugarcoat it when it's actually terrible. Give me what you REALLY think, I don't care if you think it will hurt me, what doesn't kill me makes me better.

Edited by Monsieur Ryekseu
New version.

" Give me what you REALLY think " if you say so

Oh wow, a 20 animation loop of you breathing and easily accessible music. Doesn't look you put much effort into this at all, I don't think it can be classified as a test, much less an animation. I've always found breathing animations to be a little odd and unnecessary, because unless they're really subtle, it's not very realistic. Also the scenery and lighting are bland, we can see the end of the schematic.

(I almost forgot! Your skin is weird, it has a tuxedo, but emo hair, and then bright blue headphones -_-)

1 minute ago, Mike said:

" Give me what you REALLY think " if you say so

Oh wow, a 20 animation loop of you breathing and easily accessible music. Doesn't look you put much effort into this at all, I don't think it can be classified as a test, much less an animation. I've always found breathing animations to be a little odd and unnecessary, because unless they're really subtle, it's not very realistic. Also the scenery and lighting are bland, we can see the end of the schematic.

(I almost forgot! Your skin is weird, it has a tuxedo, but emo hair, and then bright blue headphones -_-)

That's what make me...me! Thank you for noticing though, most people would focus on what the character is doing first, rather than their looks.

1 minute ago, Monsieur Ryekseu said:

That's what make me...me! Thank you for noticing though, most people would focus on what the character is doing first, rather than their looks.

Wait what...? I was focusing on what the character was doing.