Annoying Watery Text

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I have had this problem for a while now. I have reported this but was never solved and the topic just grew dead for a long time now. (I think it was dead bcuz it was either un-noticed or no one knew how to solve it)

I came back to Mine-imator and still had the same problem with text. 

List of things I tried

-Restarted Computer

-Closed and Open Mine-imator

-Started a new project

-ReInstall Mine-imator (the latest version)

-Disable the wind for the text (Believe it or not still not gone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It does not happen when I am not rendering but happens upon render which is quite annoying for me.

Please help me if you can.

2 answers to this question

Just checked the other topic, and I think the best solution is to not use those type of texts that Mine-Imator brings you.

You could try to make a text on a external program and put it in MI as a surface. Or you could use an item sheets instead to make the effect of 3D text, which in my opinion, makes a better effect and improves anything you're using those in. Using poor default texts are equal to using those default running/walking templates that Mine-Imator comes with (It makes you look lazy and half of the forum hates them). So yeah, if you can't find a solution, check this out :):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8RtnfvOOY

Edited by -StickyMations-

21 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Just checked the other topic, and I think the best solution is to not use those type of texts that Mine-Imator brings you.

You could try to make a text on a external program and put it in MI as a surface. Or you could use an item sheets instead to make the effect of 3D text, which in my opinion, makes a better effect and improves anything you're using those in. Using poor default texts are equal to using those default running/walking templates that Mine-Imator comes with (It makes you look lazy and half of the forum hates them). So yeah, if you can't find a solution, check this out :):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8RtnfvOOY

You have my thanks.