Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

dVPiKW3.jpg

th?id=OIP.Mcebe655d9e7f0446cc640293eac74

The German S-mine (Schrapnellmine, Springmine or Splittermine in German), also known as the "Bouncing Betty", is the best-known version of a class of mines known asbounding mines. When triggered, these mines launch into the air and then detonate at about 0.9 meters (3 ft). The explosion projects a lethal spray of shrapnel in all directions. The S-mine was an anti-personnel mine developed by Germany in the 1930s and used extensively by German forces during World War II. It was designed to be used in open areas against unshielded infantry. Two versions were produced, designated by the year of their first production: the SMi-35 and SMi-44. There are only minor differences between the two models.[1] - Wikipedia

Download includes: One Schrapnellmine

Mine features: Removable activation pin

Download link

Please do not redistribute without credit.

51 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

It's so brutal!  :steve_tearful:

These look really nice and I love the attention to detail you put into these. You even took my advice!  :thumbsup:

Thankfully these shrapnel mines don't use any glass (probably wouldn't even be effective). Hopefully sometime in the future I can revisit all of these and give them a nice, more detailed retexture

Edited by Juno