Is it possible for smoother bending?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rip off the coding.
>implying that all programs are written in the same language, that Cinema 4D is open source and that you can simply copy/paste code from one program to another and expect it to work flawlessly without any tweaking.

>implying that all programs are written in the same language, that Cinema 4D is open source and that you can simply copy/paste code from one program to another and expect it to work flawlessly without any tweaking.

I think David just won the internet.

That's the smartest thing I've never understood.

I think that smoother bending would be nice but not worth all the trouble to add it

Agreed.  Plus, I rather like the current bending.  It allows for enhanced animations without disrupting the natural blockiness of Minecraft.