When you think you got this,But you don't(Makes no Sense)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I spent 3 hours on this...Yea,Short I know...

(Doesn't Make Sense,But I had to make SOMETHING weekly)

[Liking on youtube would be nice,thanks L:]

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

1 minute ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

We know Someone back there seemed to enjoy seeing it L:

(I am hinting to something ahead that explains my character has a little bit of a distaste for violence, so this is not an advertisement) Well she personally hates violence as she shows in my upcoming series, but if that person actually did something to her friends or her, she usually steps up or does something as avenge/revenge, so I am guessing you did something to him to cause him to be mad at you, right? (Otherwise why would he hit you? And yah, you sorta failed back there on trying to defend yourself, Question: Where is velvy when all this happens?)

Just now, Sword said:

(I am hinting to something ahead that explains my character has a little bit of a distaste for violence, so this is not an advertisement) Well she personally hates violence as she shows in my upcoming series, but if that person actually did something to her friends or her, she usually steps up or does something as avenge/revenge, so I am guessing you did something to him to cause him to be mad at you, right? (Otherwise why would he hit you? And yah, you sorta failed back there on trying to defend yourself, Question: Where is velvy when all this happens?)

Lazick Just wanted to fistfight his Cousin to show how tough he is,And well,That Backfired...Alot.....Also,Meh,I guess you could say that Velvy was just chillin in the fields somewhere else

(I couldn't load up any more Charecters,cause crash) 

And When I said Someone was Enjoying it,I meant Subera in the Background

[Cause Lazick is a Smartass and gets really Annoying in Front of her]

2 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Lazick Just wanted to fistfight his Cousin to show how tough he is,And well,That Backfired...Alot.....Also,Meh,I guess you could say that Velvy was just chillin in the fields somewhere else

(I couldn't load up any more Charecters,cause crash) 

And When I said Someone was Enjoying it,I meant Subera in the Background

[Cause Lazick is a Smartass and gets really Annoying in Front of her]

Got confused on who you meant was enjoying it, sorry bout that

And that was a lot of characters, btw. I could see how that would crash you