Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made this animation cuz i'm bored, my friend is with me. She didn't animate this though, she watched. Anyway i made this cuz i'm...Wait i already said that. Uhh...Jeremy! Jeremy! What? I can't find the script! Yea...I am tryin' to make you laugh. This is the animation. 

THE ANIMATION:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, NietyFox said:

whut?

also, update to 1.0.6

Yeah, you really should. It has shadows, ambient occlusion, better/more transitions, a new interface, anti-aliasing, *COUGHCOUGHACTUALRENDERINGCOUGHCOUGH*, and a lot more things that are really useful. There's really no reason to not use it.

As i have said in the past, i cannot. It does not let me add characters. Therefor i only use it to improve animations, i would have improved it but my friend said "No! It's fine! There's no one that's good at making them anyway." 

She dUmB...lol :steve_lol:

Edited by MCBoomBox