Stevepocalypse - Non omnis moriar (Ongoing Project)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I wanna make another poster for this.  Can you send me the skins of the people who are in the first episode?  Or atleast give me a list of the names so I can download them?

Edited by Noah T

How many days

How many days

It's (almost) fully rendered, effects 50%. I'm almost done putting in the voices.

Soon, my friend.

ERMAHGERD 1,000 VIEWS.

HOW.

I DON'T EVEN...

I should probably clarify that, sorry. Any Steve to blood contact will infect the person/mob unless treated. There is currently no treatment.

In order to become infected, one would have to either receive a puncturing wound from a Steve or have the Steve make physical contact with an already-exposed wound. 

So, you could high-five a Steve and be fine. Unless the Steve had knives for hands, in which case...

Buuuyyyiii.

I should probably clarify that, sorry. Any Steve to blood contact will infect the person/mob unless treated. There is currently no treatment.

In order to become infected, one would have to either receive a puncturing wound from a Steve or have the Steve make physical contact with an already-exposed wound. 

So, you could high-five a Steve and be fine. Unless the Steve had knives for hands, in which case...

Buuuyyyiii.

Lol. I really don't wanna high five any knife-handed Steves in it...

Also, would hacking off an infected part of someone (such as a hand) stop the infection from spreading?  Or would it spread too fast?

(Sorry for the double post)

Edited by Noah T

Could I voice myself? :3

Also, would hacking off an infected part of someone (such as a hand) stop the infection from spreading?  Or would it spread too fast?

(Sorry for the double post)

Depends, in the walking dead video game you could do this, Oh Steve if you want you could have a character that has a hand/leg chopped off so he is vulnerable, or something idek.

Are actors still being accepted?
If they are, here's my skin:

http://www.minecraft.net/skin/Aronan.png

If my character's gonna be in it, can you please have it scale 0.700.

(And for sounds, either have the voice a silent type or the voice of Clementine from the Walking Dead game, don't care which of those two.)

Thanks for your time. ;)

Edited by Aronan

Are actors still being accepted?

Yes. ermahgerd yes. I'll probably have to update the main post in order to get the message out that there is NO LIMIT to the actors accepted.

So... post your... thing.

Yes. ermahgerd yes. I'll probably have to update the main post in order to get the message out that there is NO LIMIT to the actors accepted.

So... post your... thing.

Okay, here:

Here's my skin: http://www.minecraft...skin/Aronan.png

Can you please have it scale 0.700? And can I have my character use a pistol and a baseball bat?

(And for sounds, Can you have the character have the voice of Clementine from the Walking Dead game?)

Thanks for your time. ;)