Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Sir KingConnor said:

Yah ok, I doubt you even know wing chung, i study the style, anyways this is just a test no need to be a ass. This is why I hate people.

oh no ... more people like this.

well welcome to the forums, there are a bunch of people like you

ontopic:

movements are really linear and dull, there seems to be no weight at all to the characters.

13 minutes ago, Sir KingConnor said:

Yah ok, I doubt you even know wing chung, i study the style, anyways this is just a test no need to be a ass. This is why I hate people.

Right now you're being the "ass" :/ I'm sorry but, most fighting animations here are fast and not well, dull.

24 minutes ago, Sir KingConnor said:

No offense, but you're being not just an ass, but an immature child. He gave you advice. And plus, your video is too rushed. I mean, thinking with logic, when you "super punch" someone, he'd fly fast, like when you throw something, but here he looks like you turned off world's gravity :|

1 hour ago, Sir KingConnor said:

Hmm... I guess you don't like constructive critism, but oh well. Here's some advice:

The movements are quite stiff and un life like, there's some totorials on here about life like movements, i recommend you read them.

Also, The camera movements are a bit sudden.

Edited by blingirl
Spelling

It's nice, but you do need to remember the wonderful thing called gravity. Also the power of velocity and motion and all the other things. :D For example, Steve character jumps in a straight line. It needs to be parabola shaped, with a peak. Another example is when the other guy is kicked backwards and right before he falls of the edge of the platform, he stops suddenly. If there was something for him to grab onto or he had already been slowing down by then, it'd be understandable.

Edit: It also just needs a faster tempo. There's something wrong when it looks better at twice the speed. I can get you may be going for a slower more thoughtful pace, but you gotta show the characters doing that, and still, movements such as kicking would still pack a punch.

To sum everything up. More keyframes will give you more movement. More movement will give you more realistic, and thus look better.

Edited by jimbo

5 hours ago, Sir KingConnor said:

ok, first off, there is a little button that says "quote", click it when replying to something someone says....

second off, the motions are too slow, untimed, and just sloppy...'

and third off, you're the one who's being "an ass", @Blue Chocolatebar was making a very valid point, no need to be overly rude...

6 hours ago, Sir KingConnor said:

I have never heard of anything called wing Chung, I have however heard of the chinese martial art form called Wing Chun. PS: I read a lot about China.