Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There is a particle option in the Crafting Table, you can do explosions, fire, snow and other stuff.

Also, I don't know if a lot of people know this, but if you go on 'project properties' and click on 'Library', find the particle and click on 'Particle Editor' you can mess around with a lot more options.

3 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

There is a particle option in the Crafting Table, you can do explosions, fire, snow and other stuff.

Also, I don't know if a lot of people know this, but if you go on 'project properties' and click on 'Library', find the particle and click on 'Particle Editor' you can mess around with a lot more options.

5 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

My only thing is that actually using particles would've looked a bit cleaner but its not too big of a deal, keep it up!

Sorry, this was made before there were particles added (Before 1.0.0) And I just added it into this version because I didn't know how to use it.