Many bugs found with mineimator 1.0.6 that i would like a fix for.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Mineimator users, (he says as he is writing this for the 2nd time because the website logged him off while typing) I have found many annoying bugs found with mineimator 1.0.6 that i would like to be fixed ASAP.

1. Importing more than one object. Importing one of my Human objects is fine. Until I try importing a second one and minimator crashed with this to say:
of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_project_read_get_iids (line 90)
called from - gml_Script_asset_open (line 117)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 80)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

Very annoying and don't know how to stop it.

2. Ok, so I can only import one human object so I import one, and made my modifications and saved it as a project file. It was very easy and fine. But when I came back to open it, the textures were very wrong or not applied:

This is how it should look once I have correct the issues:

Image%202.png?dl=1

So I save it and I open it up again and I get this; I then fix the texture issues to make it look like the first one and save it.

Image%203.png?dl=1

Then I open it up again and I get this; and I change the textures and fix the problem and save it and open it up again and we are back to the first texture error and it keeps on looping.

Image%201.png?dl=1

I also noticed when exporting the object that it was not correct either as when I imported back in again it either looked wrong with all the body parts in the wrong place or I get the same crash error as at the start of this topic.

If any of you can help me or find a fix please help me! For your information this all started when I updated to 1.0.6 and I have tried on older versions and I can’t because either project or object it for the newer version.

Thanks for your time, Adam J

Edited by Adam Wilkin

1 minute ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

i have it too whit my rig xD

just it is pink wen i open it - i just change a skin and everything is okay!

Well it would not be too bad if only the skin was changed, a few other texture change as well and i cant afford to keep changing all the textures on each person each time i load the project in. Thanks for the reply tho

2 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

That's because you need to have the skin in the project or with the rig.

First one though.

I don't really know .-.

Yes i thought that too, but then i linked all the texture s to the texture saved in the project folder and we still get the same thing