[4K] "Unturned" - Wallpaper with my Unturned Rigs!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Unturned"

By - StiflingHat9897

GLLLaQ2.jpg

Hello! Welcome to another wallpaper, I decided to make a wallpaper with some rigs I've been working on, This showcases a honeybadger, travelpack, and a base from unturned! (The honeybadger took over an hour to make :o

Anyway, leave any feedback you have! Enjoy!

My attention was immediately drawn the the zombie (nice skin btw), and then I saw the other things as well.The Honey Badger is very well done, but we can't see much of the Travel Pack.The trees look very Unturned as well (along with all the foliage)

2 minutes ago, SquareToDare said:

My attention was immediately drawn the the zombie (nice skin btw), and then I saw the other things as well.The Honey Badger is very well done, but we can't see much of the Travel Pack.The trees look very Unturned as well (along with all the foliage)

Thanks! The wallpaper itself took awhile to put together, and because of how the travelpack is placed on my characters back, makes it hard to show it off correctly, but if you would like to see it, it is in this other image from my previous post-

A148zgF.png 

10 hours ago, MaxRCG said:

I absolutely love this. Would you be able to put up a download so it could be added to? I have ideas of what to add (offroader, waterbottle/canteen etc)

As this was posted over a year ago at this point, I'm pretty sure I don't even have this project anymore, sorry