Minecraft: A New World Voice actors needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

d0b1fbcf89aa5e851b3c7e9d86c77f48816b909f

I am making a movie that I call Minecraft: A New World.

Plot:

5 best buddies are on a mining trip. But then they finally found diamonds! But the ore was flashing.

They mine it and are sent to a mysterious world. There is only one way out.

But as they learn something new, a change comes.

Characters:

1. Me

2. BlackCrept

3. Stevepocalyptic

4.SonicFan101

5. Fiddle

Minor appearances, but still part of the story:

Tribe King:

Tribe member who is still important:

Lost boy who then becomes part of the story:

The Bad Guys:

Emperor:

Mini Withers:

Terror Zombies:

Lightning Skeletons:

Crystal Zombies:

Note: The Emperor sounds more like the Half Life Nihilanth

I will make a trailer when I get enough actors.

Still looking around for rigs.

Edited by Mineupfast

Hmmm... This does get a bit confusing. At first, I would have made a logo simliar to PE or Xbox 360 Edition. Speaking of which, I found Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition in a funiture and electronics store. My local video game retailer doesn't even have it! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

Also, anyone else to act?

Well i can act but i dont think my voice fits anything on there because my voice is just linked with red blue green and yellows :P
Not to act yourself! Those spots are taken. You can act a person, like a crystal zombie or a tribe king.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mineupfast" data-cid="43470" data-time="1374963100"><p>

Not to act yourself! Those spots are taken. You can act a person, like a crystal zombie or a tribe king.</p></blockquote>

You cannot denie the protectors of balance

i would love to be in this! plz let me! i am young, so i could be a young vioced actor! i dont care who u assign me to, i am a girl btw! i can also make male guy voices. if u want me to show u my skins, i have tons, and, if u need me to get a skin, i am fine, i will get one if u need me too! plz let me be in it! this is my first time