Adding leg armor, gauntlets etc using Toumouniek's method

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi guys,

This video shows how to add the upper leg armor and (if your skin has them) gauntlets to your character using Toumouniek's method as shown in his forum entry, this set up allows use of limb bending in your animations when you have components on both shoulder and fist, - upper and lower leg

Sorry Toumouniek, i was half awake when I edited this and so the title in the video says Tutorial Guy method. I made sure and clarify that mistake on the info here and on you tube so you get proper credit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfCpVmqw6Q

After some hard searching in the textures, it appears that the artifact is actually the upper portion of the front view of the boot. same sort of deal with the elbow artifact. i am certain these artifacts appear as a result of the method David used to adjust the textures when the limbs bend. thus i have not been able to find a way to eliminate this artifact. I  think the only way to do so is in the code itself with a change in how the texture adapts during the bend (hint-hint David lol)

Edited by dulakaba