No more TF2 skins with Mine-Imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I completely understand how stupid of a question this may be as I could find them on the internet myself, but i'm just curious.

It may be me, but I remember long ago that when installing Mine-Imator, you also installed a set of TF2 character skins, and you were able to have other models for the baby versions of the characters as well.

What happened to that?

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

My God, you're late.. the TF2 stuff was only added as a homage to Frossa's video, if I recall. It was taken out with later releases, though I'm sure you can find rigs somewhere :P

Ah, you'll have to excuse me. I noticed it way back when it was in the program, played with it, and never really touched it again. So I wasn't enlightened towards this detail. It only came to concern when I tried to find it literally moments ago.

However. Regardless of me being that late, thank you so kindly for your help! ^_^

Edited by kingnicolas27

6 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

Anytime, my good sir! It isn't the worst question, and you seem to be a rare kind of user that can structure English sentences :D

Why thank you. ;) I actually do speak very regularly almost all the time.

Rarely do I speak so to say, "fancier" like in my reply from time to time. It eludes me as to why I do this so randomly... but alas, it is what it is. ;P 

Edited by kingnicolas27

All the Craft Fortress skins were added in the 0.7 version. However, as as of right now, 0.7 can't be downloaded. However, you can download the skins here.

As for the baby models, those too are 0.7 exclusive models. I'm pretty sure you can make a rig out of them in 1.0.0 though (though the textures are hard to find because, once again, 0.7 is not downloadable).