StiflingHat's Hat Library - NEW - USHANKA

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

DOWNLOADS READY!

Hello! And welcome to another rig showcase thing... This time I have a hat library! The initial release contains two hats, Top Hat, and Grass Hat! There will be an update soon with 3 suprise hats! And don't forget to suggest any hats you want me to make!

Here are the hats!

Top Hat! -

Spoiler

Grass Hat! -

Spoiler

Ushanka! -

y7LiGdw.png

Download!  

More will be added in the future, so follow this topic for updates on what is new! And again, don't forget to leave any suggestions on hats I should make!

Edited by StiflingHat9897
Ushanka!

1 minute ago, Kilonn said:

Like delete them? Just click on where it says spoilers on the part and do backspace.

No no, I mean close it off so I can create another spoiler, everything keeps merging

4 minutes ago, Kilonn said:

Like delete them? Just click on where it says spoilers on the part and do backspace.

Fixed it!

5 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

No no, I mean close it off so I can create another spoiler, everything keeps merging

Fixed it!

There we go! Now people can see the luxurious top hat.

27 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

That. Pose.  <3

Perfectly-Textured voxels?  :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks! And they are all items! And Surprisingly there is no Z-Fighting that I can see :D

20 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

to someone who has no idea how this is done, these look simple. but i can tell the amount of work you put into these, getting those items to line up perfectly is a very hard job. well done! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Thanks! And it was pretty difficult to line up all of the items perfectly...

6 minutes ago, Kilonn said:

Umm the grass hat download brings you to the top hat download link...

Fixed :D

1 minute ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Thanks! And it was pretty difficult to line up all of the items perfectly...

Dang it. You should've just went up into the Position Settings and typed in exact values.  :|

You don't need to eyeball it while dragging the Vector Arrows.  :(   

2 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Dang it. You should've just went up into the Position Settings and typed in exact values.  :|

You don't need to eyeball it while dragging the Vector Arrows.  :(   

Dude, eyeballing it is fairly easy for me, it was just time consuming to import all of the item textures by disabling the sheet locations and making it a single texture, that is what was difficult, and for eyeballing, it is pretty accurate. Mostly because I zoomed in though :P

And they aren't a bunch of squares, they are item textures :P

10 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Dude, eyeballing it is fairly easy for me, it was just time consuming to import all of the item textures by disabling the sheet locations and making it a single texture, that is what was difficult, and for eyeballing, it is pretty accurate. Mostly because I zoomed in though :P

And they aren't a bunch of squares, they are item textures :P

Trust me, you could just find a pattern and type an exact or perfectly halved numerical value each time.

You'll find out later.  :3 

Just now, Emanatronic said:

Trust me, you could just find a pattern and type an exact or perfectly halved numerical value each time.

You'll find out later.  :3 

Don't worry, I know, I end up typing exact or halved values in the end for most things, some just need that extra "push" to get it to visually work. And like I said, each pixel isn't its own object, the top hat for example, is made up of 12 items with custom textures, and the grass hat is made up of 5 items

Fedoras, Fezzes [are cool], Stetsons [are cool], Sombreros, Bowlers, Ushankas, Hard Hats, Crash Helmets, Ivy Caps, Berets, Mortar Boards, Beanies, Boaters, Pork Pies, Visors, Panamas, and that weird thing Robin Hood wore with a feather in it.

...and I guess baseball caps.

59 minutes ago, Emunator said:

Wow, these are great, detailed, textured and smooth! :) +1

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

Make a tf2 gibus hat 

I might :3

18 minutes ago, Nickolias said:

Fedoras, Fezzes [are cool], Stetsons [are cool], Sombreros, Bowlers, Ushankas, Hard Hats, Crash Helmets, Ivy Caps, Berets, Mortar Boards, Beanies, Boaters, Pork Pies, Visors, Panamas, and that weird thing Robin Hood wore with a feather in it.

...and I guess baseball caps.

Holy wow, thanks for the suggestions