Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Could Someone Make Me some rigs, Specifically some futuristic swords, some cloaks and some futuristic armor, also a Bow and some other cool stuff for fight scenes (yes i know mine-imator already has one but i would prefer a version that has a movable string), Preferably Melee weapons, can be long ranged  also a hook sword like the one in the better dungeons mod(No Irl Guns Plz already got plenty of those :)) also maybe a desert style cloak and some gas masks and things like that

just go wild ;) 

Thanks In Advance All you pro riggers!

DumPlayz

tumblr_ltek0jSC531r0i0gco1_500.gif

Edited by DumPlayz

2 minutes ago, Shadowguy163 said:

be more specific

Stuff like a sword that turns into a scythe or switch blade kamas (They are like mini scythes, google it :))that turn into guns, stuff like that (Basically just go wild :))

Edited by DumPlayz

27 minutes ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Might do,will i get paid/credited?

if i make a video with them i will credit you (I usually animate just for fun) but im an 11 year old, I can't pay :| 

Edited by DumPlayz

I could do this for free, because I really don't care about money at the moment :/ Anyway, I read what kind of stuff you want, but can you give me some ideas?

I would just like a few ideas of what kinds of melee weapons and stuff you want, maybe message me some pictures and such?

Although, I'm not really a pro rigger, more or less "intermediate" but my rigs still turn out good, and people like them :D

Edited by StiflingHat9897

20 hours ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

I could do this for free, because I really don't care about money at the moment :/ Anyway, I read what kind of stuff you want, but can you give me some ideas?

I would just like a few ideas of what kinds of melee weapons and stuff you want, maybe message me some pictures and such?

Although, I'm not really a pro rigger, more or less "intermediate" but my rigs still turn out good, and people like them :D

well i could use things like a hook sword from better dungeons mod, or a pair of these

se

That Turn Into These

latest?cb=20110526024036

Or 2 of These

Image result for dual wield swords

that turn into this

Image result for scythe

Or this (Just The Cloak)

Image result for desert cloak

Edited by DumPlayz

Just now, DumPlayz said:

well i could use things like a hook sword from better dungeons mod, or a pair of these

se

That Turn Into These

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/redfaction/images/3/38/RFA_pistol.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110526024036latest?cb=20110526024036

Or 2 of These

Image result for dual wield swords

that turn into these

Or this (Just The Cloak)

Image result for desert cloak

Okay, for one, your comment is a bit messed up, but I can try to do some stuff with it. For example, you want the sword to turn into the cloak? Please let me know if that is what you want, because I could try to do something with this, but it would be better if I could know exactly what you mean by that.

1 minute ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Okay, for one, your comment is a bit messed up, but I can try to do some stuff with it. For example, you want the sword to turn into the cloak? Please let me know if that is what you want, because I could try to do something with this, but it would be better if I could know exactly what you mean by that.

no it glitched and didnt show the scythe

their's supposed to be a scythe

dont make me a sword that turns into a cloak.... :\ 

Edited by DumPlayz

1 minute ago, DumPlayz said:

no it glitched and didnt show the scythe

dont make me a sword that turns into a cloak.... :\ 

Okay xD That's just what it looked like. So swords that turn into scythes? I can do that and the cloak

Edited by StiflingHat9897