Expressions On My Character Request

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, I got mineimator a couple of days ago and created a couple of animations with no expressions, and I want to make one WITH expressions, but I dont know how to add movable eyes and mouth. My skin should already be available to everyone. If you need my username it is GummyJon. Please put a download to the rig down on the comments and I will follow you :) I would like either Brown or Black eyes. I will give you credit on my videos for making the rig for me. Thanks for reading this. PEACE!!

36 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

There are several template rigs that you can edit your skin onto. Here's some.

SKIBBZ S2016:

My Template 3.0:

Alternatively, there are a lot of tutorials out there. You can try and do one of those.

Well, all the tutorials need paint.net to re texture and I don't have that or ANY painting software :/

Do you mind possibly making me one? It's aright if you don't but I would very much appreciate it

Just now, GummyJon said:

Well, all the tutorials need paint.net to re texture and I don't have that or ANY painting software :/

Do you mind possibly making me one? It's aright if you don't but I would very much appreciate it

I can put your skin on my template if you want. It takes no time at all.

Paint.NET and GIMP are free downloads as well, so you could pretty easily install them too.

Just now, KicksBrickster said:

I can put your skin on my template if you want. It takes no time at all.

Paint.NET and GIMP are free downloads as well, so you could pretty easily install them too.

I would absolutely LOVE that! Thanks :D And I don't understand how to work GIMP at all, and cannot download Paint.net because I have Ubuntu