Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

28 minutes ago, SquareToDare said:

The rigs are good,and the animation is definetely getting somewhere,you just need to add sound.
Also I do suggest not showing the bomb shells as realistically you wouldn't see them

Thanks for the tips, i dunno how to add audio tho

Edited by L0nEW0lF071

Sorry for necroposting on this, but i really needed to Inform someone.

On 3/5/2016 at 5:36 AM, Marten said:

So a bouncing tank bullet bounced off a couple of leaves...

This is where i can't begin to imagine you not knowing physics. The M4A1 Easy-Eight Seventy Five Millimeter or 7,5cm Gun's barrel cannot penetrate 12,0cm armor that shields the Panzer V (Tiger, correct me if i'm wrong). And, the 8,8cm gun of the Tiger Tank, Could easily penetrate 5,1cm of armor, the width of the sherman's armor. Also, Please don't kill me ShadowGMC...

1 hour ago, The Animator said:

Sorry for necroposting on this, but i really needed to Inform someone.

This is where i can't begin to imagine you not knowing physics. The M4A1 Easy-Eight Seventy Five Millimeter or 7,5cm Gun's barrel cannot penetrate 12,0cm armor that shields the Panzer V (Tiger, correct me if i'm wrong). And, the 8,8cm gun of the Tiger Tank, Could easily penetrate 5,1cm of armor, the width of the sherman's armor. Also, Please don't kill me ShadowGMC...

Lmfao. Do you know how old this is? xD

This is back when my name on the forum was IHaz0Cape.

And what you said was completely offtopic. Leaves wouldn't be able to handle the force of a bullet. That bullet would probably just get stuck in the branches.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Lmfao. Do you know how old this is? xD

This is back when my name on the forum was IHaz0Cape.

And what you said was completely offtopic. Leaves wouldn't be able to handle the force of a bullet. That bullet would probably just get stuck in the branches.

;-; i know how old this is. ;-;