Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, dudes. And yeah. Shane246, Robotic123 was a robotic I made with a built in artificial intelligence that will react if felt harmed. Due to I tried to turn Robotic123 off because I didn't want to waste his Battery Cartridge's level, he felt harm due to it was like I didn't need him anymore. So he tried to attack me. Since I tried to fight back, he got more angry until it got to the top of his head. Robotic123 grew insane, trying to then hunt down humanity for all as we know. So, Humanity is at stake now. We have to stop him.... NOW! 

STOP IT WITH THE ROBOTS!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I MADE ONE BUT IT WAS MY IDEA EVERYONE IS COPYING IDEAS OVER THE FORUMS!!!!!!! -.-
"Many people copy ideas, but mainly because they like your idea, so look at it as good thing that your being copied."

~Lee Ann Womack

Edited by Gortezmax

Hey, dudes. And yeah. Shane246, Robotic123 was a robotic I made with a built in artificial intelligence that will react if felt harmed. Due to I tried to turn Robotic123 off because I didn't want to waste his Battery Cartridge's level, he felt harm due to it was like I didn't need him anymore. So he tried to attack me. Since I tried to fight back, he got more angry until it got to the top of his head. Robotic123 grew insane, trying to then hunt down humanity for all as we know. So, Humanity is at stake now. We have to stop him.... NOW! 

I thought the scientists built him

I thought the scientists built him

Yeah, the scientists built him. I just said that to spare some time and rap the story in a nutshell.

my shanebot is 100% safe and friendly, he will ony attack if he is in danger, it will never end up like robotic123.

Are you sure? Due to of the powers Robotic123 has gained.... You know the rest... Also, all robotics or electricity operated things run on a Battery Cartridge.  If the battery runs out, the robotic / machine would lose it's power level, forcing a complete shut down. So to conserve it's energy, you must turn the robotic off from time to time. Maybe it will feel threatened if you try to turn it off? Maybe it will react to you if you forcefully try to shut it down.

Edited by Minecraftian Warrior

Are you sure? Due to of the powers Robotic123 has gained.... You know the rest... Also, all robotics or electricity operated things run on a Battery Cartridge.  If the battery runs out, the robotic / machine would lose it's power level, forcing a complete shut down. So to conserve it's energy, you must turn the robotic off from time to time. Maybe it will feel threatened if you try to turn it off? Maybe it will react to you if you forcefully try to shut it down.

my robot doesn't work on battery or electricity, he works on the secret core. we named it "the core of life".

and to second part: i said it once and i'll say it again: my robot isnt bad, he is friendly. when i shut him down he knows that and he doesnt try to stop me. 

Edited by shane246