not the best moment for this

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

so i made this a while back again a favorite scene of mine that wasn't at a club or had the voltron ring 

12742033_823416327780922_848942850362716

a 4th wall break in a 4th wall break...that's like 16 walls

NOOOOOO!!!! I was gonna recreate the trailer! Bah! I will do it when I got the sutff for it.

3 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

I'm allowed too, why? 'Cause it's not against the rules -_-

It's.

Super.

Annoying.

I have to scroll down two Main-Topic heights just to see what you said in response to it. Nobody wants to see what they just read again unless it's only a couple of lines.

EDIT: Plus it's redundant. Quoting is for people who didn't make the Topic, but those who made the Topic typically get Notifications from whoever posts in it anyway. It's pointless and an eyesore.

Edited by Emanatronic

33 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

It's.

Super.

Annoying.

I have to scroll down two Main-Topic heights just to see what you said in response to it. Nobody wants to see what they just read again unless it's only a couple of lines.

EDIT: Plus it's redundant. Quoting is for people who didn't make the Topic, but those who made the Topic typically get Notifications from whoever posts in it anyway. It's pointless and an eyesore.

If it's annoying then simply don't read it!.

Just now, LolDoge said:

If it's annoying then simply don't read it!.

I need to scroll past it anyway. We all do if we want to read any of the Replies.

Our Signature Heights are monitored for this same inconvenience. It's an annoyance and I don't see why you're defending it.

1 hour ago, Emanatronic said:

I need to scroll past it anyway. We all do if we want to read any of the Replies.

Our Signature Heights are monitored for this same inconvenience. It's an annoyance and I don't see why you're defending it.

I'm not defending t.