I make an Animation of the school called Ender school the teacher is ender

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Can I be the teacher? I'm the king of Endermen, so.... yeah. Can I?

Sorry, but you are not the king of the endermen. Your just a child enderman who is wearing casual clothes. That doesn't make you king. My Master doesn't like impersonators, and you, sir, are one of them. BOW DOWN TO THE REAL KING!

Sorry, but you are not the king of the endermen. Your just a child enderman who is wearing casual clothes. That doesn't make you king. My Master doesn't like impersonators, and you, sir, are one of them. BOW DOWN TO THE REAL KING!

I don't like people who keep saying that they are the king - boss, or even see them selves as one of these.. they even don't prove that they are what they says.

Just to make it fair, I say that I am an Ender Assassin, well yes I didn't take it that far. I even in real life lol trying to act like an Enderman (let's say just keeping my eye open for a long period) and I act like a strange guy which like hiding and these Assassin stuff.. so yeah I don't think I took it far with these actings.

If I did, there's a red button with a arrow pointing down, everyone free to use it on me so I know who hates me or who hates what I say - doing.

No you cant ! you're not ender ! you only a king of enderman you can be student.

And I need your skin

Edited by ZackKevin12