The First Iron Man Rig! -By OyakJA *Download now availble*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

Hello everyone!!! I have great news for the people who wanted to try this rig, It's now usable!

I had to completely redo the rig because I lost all of my rigs a while back, and I felt bad that people are still asking for the rig since July, so that encouraged me to do this.

I  most of the night working on this ( 3:00 AM => 6:00 AM ) -_- but it still isn't done, but you can still use what I have so far.

Quick Test Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Cbr1zT0Wk&feature=youtu.be

v .01 Download Link:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D https://www.mediafire.com/?yb437kuk4ew8iwc  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Any problems please let me know, and let me know what you think of it as well.

Changes:

New Look

Visible Eyes

Zuexs' Facial Rig

Fire for lazers

Detailed Shoulder Guns

Edited by OyakJA

Thank you :)

Also, can anyone tell me how to make it a download? I already have the file ready and everything

I watched Iron Baby after the first video on this post... damn it's funny. 

ONTO TOPIC!!!

Nice Rig man!

Lol, I did too

Tip: for the eyes and the luttle glowing thing in his chest, you can make an item out of it, and connect the items to the parts, example, the two glowing eyes, put the items there, and set the overlay to blue and put it to 100%. That would make the eyes glow.

Ok, Thanks  ;)

Nice rig bro!

Legit!

Thanks!

REPLY AND MAKE THE DOWNLOAD LINK please? >:(  :( 

Hey, sorry, I have to redo the rig because I lost everything in my mineimator files. The reason I didn't make it sooner was because I felt it wasn't as user-friendly as I would have hoped. If you still want it, it will be done before Tuesday. Once again i am so sorry.

is it 3D and the vid is not working cuz it says u closed your yotube account

im making a 3D iron man rig but its just i don't know the best program to make them  and its so hard to make them using paint.net cuz its so

small compared to a regular item so weird....

Sorry, I had to close it, there were problems with it I didn't want to continue with. If you are still interested, I will upload a better preview that isn't just a demo of the features. No it isn't 3D, i was going to do that, but I didn't have the time.

is it 3D and the vid is not working cuz it says u closed your yotube account

im making a 3D iron man rig but its just i don't know the best program to make them  and its so hard to make them using paint.net cuz its so

small compared to a regular item so weird....

If you wanted a video to show it, why did you delete you channel?

It makes no sense

Yeah. I WANNA SEE IT!!! before I download...