A STORM is coming... (reborn!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is pretty much the same wallpaper I made last time, but with a MUCH improved rig made by using schematics. :P Unfortuantly I said I would put these up for download, but they are WAY too unstable. I have about 7 crashes making the following wallpaper. And about 3 for the next one, and 5 for the next one. So they wont be for download :(

eb2ZOzc.jpg

esV6Yq7.png

i4jQzAu.jpg

The crashes may not be about the rigs, but about the Mine-imator version. I've crashed alot with Mine-imator 1.0.4, while 1.0.3 rarely crashes (I had about 1 crash in the total month I've been using it), so see if it's the Mine-imator version by downgrading to say 1.0.3 and testing the rigs there. If you need the 1.0.3 installer, try asking some people.

3 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

The crashes may not be about the rigs, but about the Mine-imator version. I've crashed alot with Mine-imator 1.0.4, while 1.0.3 rarely crashes (I had about 1 crash in the total month I've been using it), so see if it's the Mine-imator version by downgrading to say 1.0.3 and testing the rigs there. If you need the 1.0.3 installer, try asking some people.

Woah... Really? I mean... that does explain a lot, because the crashed happen randomly for me even when I'm not using the rig. :o 

So, do I make a topic asking for the version? Or just PM David?

Just now, FrozenKerbal148 said:

Woah... Really? I mean... that does explain a lot, because the crashed happen randomly for me even when I'm not using the rig. :o 

So, do I make a topic asking for the version? Or just PM David?

You could PM David or Frossa, but me and @KicksBrickster have the 1.0.3 installer, so if you have skype I may be able to send you the installer, if not, I'll try uploading it to Dropbox and sending you the link in a PM

1 minute ago, FrozenKerbal148 said:

...Omg I'm actually stupid xD I thought you meant like... Ok, I can't escape from that one xD

It's okay, if you want I can Dropbox it and send it to you in a PM right now

Edited by Caeden117