Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Make him bend his body forwards and rotate down a bit in the beginning, the backflip itself is good, but he needs some momentum, so if you make him bend his body down, it kinda looks like he's ready to do a backflip and he's gathering up momentum.

Just now, Japnoo said:

Make him bend his body forwards and rotate down a bit in the beginning, the backflip itself is good, but he needs some momentum, so if you make him bend his body down, it kinda looks like he's ready to do a backflip and he's gathering up momentum.

*facepalm* i knew that... how did i forget to put that in...

3 hours ago, PixelAllu said:

Hmm It doesnt seem that realistic.. But nice effort

I think it goes without saying that this is a 'superhuman' kind of action. This will be really great for a fight or parkour animation. The action that you have so far has lots of energy and feels 'natural' for a superhero if that makes sense.

On 1.1.2016 at 8:44 PM, Just_five_fun said:

I think it goes without saying that this is a 'superhuman' kind of action. This will be really great for a fight or parkour animation. The action that you have so far has lots of energy and feels 'natural' for a superhero if that makes sense.

Yeah that makes sense :D