Origins Story Series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I am going to make a series of a couple of videos about my origins as a character. I will use this for MGB and also for other things. There will be about 5 ep.

I mostly need help with voice acting because I cant voice all of the characters. I don't need that much help with the rest but still some stuff I could use a hand.

Here are the roles I need :

(More roles will be available as we progress)

Available- to Confirm -  Filled - (Role) - [Important] - {Type of voice} - "Name of Person":

Voices:

Spoiler

Main Scientific

Spoiler

(The one who discorverse Cubix and helps him get out) - [Is pretty important for the first 1/2 videos] - {Any, older if possible} "Antcioff"

2x other Scientific ( 1 - 2 )

Spoiler

[Mainly not doing anything, they just perform the tests on Cubix at his arrival in the 1/2 ep.] - {any}

Hemrik Nyrion

Spoiler

(Main bad Guy, leader of the "Capture Cubix" operation) - [Very important! he is there in almost all of the ep] - {Manly voice plz}

More people soon.

Other:

I will be doing the animating but In the process I might need some help.

Spoiler

Scenery Builder ( 1 - 2 - 3 )

Spoiler

I will need a lot of scenery in this project so I need people to help me "Pokekights"

Sound Guy Person thing.

Spoiler

I can never find the right sound to put in my animations, so  would be very happy if some one could give me sounds when I need them.

Editor Maybe.

Spoiler

If some one could edit the videos (put sounds and music on) (maybe EA) It would be cool but I can do It too. "Pokekights"

Backup Animator

Spoiler

This is only if I get sick or something and I really cant animate. So if someone wants this, pick something else with that. "antcioff"

PS : you need skype cuz that is what we will use.

PPS : If its too confirmed it means we haven't talked on skype yet.

Edited by CubixGeek

I could do editing. And if I have the time it's possible for me to do scenery. Just name what type and I'll see if I have time for that.

Also, regarding your MGB episode, there has to be another person for it. It's not a one side thing. You're gonna need to challenge somebody for it to qualify as an MGB.

Edited by Pokekights

Just now, Pokekights said:

I could do editing. And if I have the time it's possible for me to do scenery. Just name what type and I'll see if I have time for that.

Also, regarding your MGB episode, there has to be another person for it. It's not a one side thing. You're gonna need to challenge somebody for it to qualify as an MGB.

This is not a fight, its the origins of my character. 

1 minute ago, Astro Animations said:

gosh so hard to comprehend? It's simple, the character he will use in MGB is supposed to have these origins. THIS is not an MGB. THIS is the background of his character for MGB.

Ah. I comprehended it incorrectly. 

I can be a scenery builder if you want. I just want to know 2 things.

1. How will we talk? Skype, Facebook, MI forums PM...

2. If we talk by Skype, is it necessary to use the mic? I'm a bit shy and I'd prefer to just write (and since I'm not a voice actor, I don't really need the mic).