Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I would need some one that is good with After effects and maybe Photoshop!

I am very bad with complicated programs (reason I don't use C4D) and I would like to have some one to help me with animation that could look better but I can't really do anything else.

I can't pay the person but in all of the animations / videos / stuff that the person was involved I will add them to the credits  / outro of the video. The person could if wanted join my LP server : SLICE SMP.  I will also name this person The Wizard. 

So if for some reason all lot of people want to help me. I would like to see you're skills of Wizardry on this video I just made, make it look good, if you put too much of it, uh hm, just, something?

Video:

Download : CLICK

PS : you need skype.

Edited by CubixGeek

Just now, Skjold said:

I'm sorry but.. The animation is pretty flat and you use very common royalty free music with no soundeffects at all.

Don't get me wrong though. Its good. Just not great.

This wasn't supposed to be a super awesome animation, its just a test dummy I rushed to make. I took a random song I had on my desktop. I didn't have time to add sounds effects...