Animators needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys im making a webseries known as Outlaws about a group of freedom fighters in a world that doesn't want them. But needs them.

DETAILS:

Basically i need an extra animator or animators as it is quite a rather large project but has back up from two major famous youtubers TryHardNinja and DathiDeNogla. If you are interested please know that you do not need to constantly 24/7 animate. You can animate it whenever you want. No payment will be given for this job yet but if the show rises to fame i will contact the music artists to get the rights to their music and you will be payed.

Contact Details:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrobCast

Email: Crobcast@gmail.com

Also if you think i haven't given enough info politely tell me or contact me for more.

Edited by The Helper

hey im looking for a team, so will this group be like partners os something like it?

becouse i can help but i would not like to work alone compleatly and also without directions i cant work so that means i need someone to like keep trck of my work and how to do it, but i would like to b part of a team. and one more thing do you have to be an xpert? i mean i know how to work well but i have to take a lot of time to make rally smooth animation