The Mine-Imator Talent Show Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 minutes ago, EliteCrusader said:

Remember that these need to begin and end with an empty stage, similar to the Mind the Gap collabs. This way I can loop them together, to create one continuous animation.

4 hours ago, Antcioff said:

FINISH!

Here, Btw i was to lazy, Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su7de_-ytjA&feature=youtu.be

Please remember that everything must be off the stage by the end of the animation, so it loops.

44 minutes ago, Antcioff said:

Fix it your welcome

I Fix stuff a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-bk_dv4x4&feature=youtu.be

Could you perhaps find a different way of clearing the stage? I mean, it can be as simple as they disappear in a puff of smoke when they die.

2 minutes ago, EliteCrusader said:

You also changed the lighting settings. I'm sorry, but it has to be the same as in the original.

Am I not making myself clear? The animations are supposed to loop, and I can't have any sudden changes in settings.

2 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

Could you perhaps find a different way of clearing the stage? I mean, it can be as simple as they disappear in a puff of smoke when they die.

You also changed the lighting settings. I'm sorry, but it has to be the same as in the original.

Am I not making myself clear? The animations are supposed to loop, and I can't have any sudden changes in settings.

I didn't change the light settings though

4 minutes ago, EliteCrusader said:

Everything is the same. I even reset the sun and it didnt move.

But if you compare yours to the others, on the right of the stage there is light where there isn't any in the other videos.