Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well since skibbz left and people [warning, this is part is a joke] 

"realized they had c4d installed on their computers" and "gave it a try" [switched over in pursuit to become a second skibbz]

Ive realized, the forums have become more than just "Mine imator" forums, with all the blender users [we are rare but we are strong] the occasional maya users that used to use MI and all dem new c4d users, i was wondering if we could just make this forum into a Minecraft Animation forum with 4 subsections or something: Blender Maya Mine imator and Cinema. just an idea ;) 

*edit, everyones so critical on the forums xD just like me sometimes

anyways, i am well aware that people have been posting none mine imator content on the forums for a while [zeuxs heavernia and even me sometimes] but there have been a lot of c4d topics on the forums recently, and anyway its JUST AN IDEA! no need to get so annoyed over it to the extent where you have to start accusing me over things

Edited by Jmanbeatsminecraft
cus i wanted to

1 minute ago, Mafa Animations said:

yeah but this is still the MI Forums, why do not they go in the C4D forums

pretty sure they don't have a "cinema 4d" forum that's exclusive to minecraft animation only.

I see where your coming from, its kind of annoying to have to post anything none mine imator related to the art section, or the random talk section

UGH how many times are people going to say crap like this. There was content from other softwares here before SKIBBZ switched. It has been like this for a long time, that's why we have an OFFTOPIC SECTION! But while there are people posting non-mine-imator content, you are acting like everyone up and stopped using mine-imator all together. To make this just a general minecraf animation forum would be ridicuoulohs since it seems this suggestion was fueled by some former AS alumni, around 4 people, switched to C4D. While there are countless people still using mine-imator.

1 minute ago, JjCinemas said:

UGH how many times are people going to say crap like this. There was content from other softwares here before SKIBBZ switched. It has been like this for a long time, that's why we have an OFFTOPIC SECTION! But while there are people posting non-mine-imator content, you are acting like everyone up and stopped using mine-imator all together. To make this just a general minecraf animation forum would be ridicuoulohs since it seems this suggestion was fueled by some former AS alumni, around 4 people, switched to C4D. While there are countless people still using mine-imator.

im 100% aware of that, but it hasn't been the surge of content thats been occuring recently. perhaps i should rephrase my statement.

3 minutes ago, Jmanbeatsminecraft said:

im 100% aware of that, but it hasn't been the surge of content thats been occuring recently. perhaps i should rephrase my statement.

What "surge of content", there are only about 7 or so topics with C4D content since SKIBBZ switched. You're acting like people are posting C4D content constantly and non stop

n

Edited by JjCinemas

Just now, JjCinemas said:

What "surge of content", there are only about 7 or so topics with C4D content since SKIBBZ switched. You're acting like people are posting C4D content constantly and non stop

n

.-. im not going to start a big thing over this. done. goodbye and have a nice day

1 hour ago, Jmanbeatsminecraft said:

pretty sure they don't have a "cinema 4d" forum that's exclusive to minecraft animation only.

I see where your coming from, its kind of annoying to have to post anything none mine imator related to the art section, or the random talk section

No shirt, this animating program is just for minecraft

@Jmanbeatsminecraft, if you feel so strongly about a forum like what you are describing, go create a forum called the Minecraft Animation Forums, with subsections for all programs used for making minecraft animations. if you make one, let me know, because I would be interested in joining it.

15 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

@Jmanbeatsminecraft, if you feel so strongly about a forum like what you are describing, go create a forum called the Minecraft Animation Forums, with subsections for all programs used for making minecraft animations. if you make one, let me know, because I would be interested in joining it.

k