Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, I know, I get it 100% making Mine-imator an online software is extremely hard and complicated, but I have faith in David that someday he will be able to do it. A couple reasons why multiplayer would benefit Mine-imator a crap ton is one, two or more people can work on an animation at once, say an animating squad/team is making a christmas animation, this way they can all work on it with eachother and it can make animation a lot more fun not to mention faster! Another way this would benefit Mine-imator is since it's online, we could have our own personal accounts for it, so just say that something went wrong with the program and Mine-imator crashes. If it's a fatal crash that causes you to loose projects you can retrieve all of them because they were all saved on your account! There are many other benefits for this but just take it in to consideration!

The closest you will get is making a separate copy of Mine-imator on dropbox by using a folder that links to more accounts, and then giving people access to the dropbox folder.

Essentially you can work on a project, and save it, then allow your friend to make edits faster. It's obviously not realtime so don't even try, but it's the closest you will ever get to this.