My discussion about DEMO 5 and Full 1.0.0 [Vote]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Results  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Update of Mine-Imator do you prefer?

• You and others choose DEMO 5.
    • You and others choose Full 1.0.0.

Well, 1.0.0 Final is released about a week ago, and, as always, it's got lots of glitches. David need testers - he releases that in a beta version, which means "it can work correctly, but there are lots of bugs inside". We all help him to solve these problems and make MI better. I got some problems, and David solved them. So, just wait. And test his new "crash-test" versions.

What kills me about the new release is the "rendered in X seconds" thing when you enabled shadows. It has made the program unusable for me since I can't place point lights and see they move in real time. I didn't had this problem with DEMO 5.

Demo 5 stopped me from animating because I couldn't fully render since it would crash before the render was complete. Now, this seems to have been fixed and it's capable of rendering longer animations, but im stuck again because I can't have shadows in real time which is too frustrating to deal with.

Please, make it so that this "rendered in X seconds" thing stops happening again, it's just an insane flow killer.

Edited by moniker

On 11/10/2015, 12:29:09, moniker said:

What kills me about the new release is the "rendered in X seconds" thing when you enabled shadows. It has made the program unusable for me since I can't place point lights and see they move in real time. I didn't had this problem with DEMO 5.

Turn off SSAO, AAA, DoF, Objects that aren't visible and makes shadows less detailed. That "render in X seconds" has been in since Demo1. It stops your Mine-imator from dying. Either upgrade your computer to handle it or turn off a lot of things

Edited by RedcapCreations

My dad's a developer, and a lot of you might not understand, but when you add things, other things break down. This is why it's so hard to do this. David's worked his a** off to get you this version of Mineimator and he's released it even with bugs to get it to you FAST as possible. He made this FREE, so if you want this program to be stable, why don't you actually support where this is going, instead of trying to motivate David to work even faster.

So be happy with full 1.0.0, even with the bugs. I think David thought you guys would actually be happy with it, but once again, you guys always seem to find a way to be ungrateful.

4 hours ago, CraftinPark said:

My dad's a developer, and a lot of you might not understand, but when you add things, other things break down. This is why it's so hard to do this. David's worked his a** off to get you this version of Mineimator and he's released it even with bugs to get it to you FAST as possible. He made this FREE, so if you want this program to be stable, why don't you actually support where this is going, instead of trying to motivate David to work even faster.

So be happy with full 1.0.0, even with the bugs. I think David thought you guys would actually be happy with it, but once again, you guys always seem to find a way to be ungrateful.

It's stable for you but not for me. That's only my word.

And I can't handle that bugs. I just only click and it errors. You don't have feeling like me. TOAST me.

That's all, I don't want to complain anymore. It's ended for long. I used Mine-Imator since 2 years ago. Like 0.6.2. It's still stable.

P.S I didn't mean I'm not prefer the 1.0.3 features. I prefer. It COOL. But I can't do anything with that features because of those bugs. So I'm not prefer that parts. I'M not gonna find the way to ungrateful to David. He is AMAZING. TRUELY AMAZING. KING OF PROGRAMS ANIMATION THAT CAN BREAK THE ANOTHER PROGRAMS. MAYA? CINEMA 4D?

yep. And I don't want the warning points for cap and complain.

Edited by Phupha

On 11/14/2015, 5:29:02, Phupha said:

It's stable for you but not for me. That's only my word.

And I can't handle that bugs. I just only click and it errors. You don't have feeling like me. TOAST me.

That's all, I don't want to complain anymore. It's ended for long. I used Mine-Imator since 2 years ago. Like 0.6.2. It's still stable.

P.S I didn't mean I'm not prefer the 1.0.3 features. I prefer. It COOL. But I can't do anything with that features because of those bugs. So I'm not prefer that parts. I'M not gonna find the way to ungrateful to David. He is AMAZING. TRUELY AMAZING. KING OF PROGRAMS ANIMATION THAT CAN BREAK THE ANOTHER PROGRAMS. MAYA? CINEMA 4D?

yep. And I don't want the warning points for cap and complain.

I never said it's stable for me. It's not. And yeah I get your point. But you know, my post wasn't directed at you, it was to everyone else who were being so impatient with a free program

Edited by CraftinPark

On 12/11/2015 5:18:37, RedcapCreations said:

Turn off SSAO, AAA, DoF, Objects that aren't visible and makes shadows less detailed. That "render in X seconds" has been in since Demo1. It stops your Mine-imator from dying. Either upgrade your computer to handle it or turn off a lot of things

Dude i've said a million times im using the same settings I was using in the former version.

I just saw 1.0.3 was released recently, will try later.

Edited by moniker